Welcome!

 Hi everyone,

Thank you for checking out this blog! This page will be all about the outdoors; activities you can participate in, my experiences with these activities, and news about these activities. I have been an avid outdoorsman my entire life. It started with hunting and fishing with my dad when I was young, and now it has evolved into almost every outdoor activity you can think of. Some of them include mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing, water skiing, disc golf, etc. I am by no means an expert in any of these, but I feel that I am qualified to talk about them based on my experience with them. I will update often, so check back to see some new posts! 

Comments

  1. I also have enjoyed the outdoors since I was a kid. Out of all the activities you listed, hiking and kayaking would probably be my favorite. I will surely be back for new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobby,
    I really enjoy getting outdoors and seeing what mother nature has to offer. I like to go biking and hiking with friends and family. I also like to go camping up in Erie during the weekends. I don`t have much experience with hunting and fishing. I have fished a few times at the beach. I would really like to try skiing or water skiing at some point in the near future. I think I would really enjoy both of these activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I really enjoy the outdoors as well. Some of my favorite activities are hiking, kayaking and being outside with my dog. I also am outside a lot with track! Being out in nature is always a good time. I would love to try out skiing and disc golf!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mountain Biking

Hiking

Whitewater Rafting at Ohiopyle